Wealth Management

Voted #6 on Top 100 Family Business influencer on Wealth, Legacy, Finance and Investments: Jacoline Loewen My Amazon Authors' page Twitter:@ jacolineloewen Linkedin: Jacoline Loewen Profile

October 10, 2018

How prepared you are to live well in retirement?

MIT AgeLab has identified three questions you should ask yourself to assess how prepared you are to live well in retirement:

1. Who will change my light bulbs?2. How will I get an ice cream cone?3. Who will I have lunch with?

What do these questions have to do with retirement planning? 

A lot more than you might think. They actually uncover important factors about aging in place, staying mobile, and maintaining a strong social network in retirement. These factors can serve as a starting point for planning a satisfying retirement.

See my books on Amazon: Jacoline Loewen, Amazon Author's page

No comments: