Wealth Management

Voted #6 on Top 100 Family Business influencer on Wealth, Legacy, Finance and Investments: Jacoline Loewen My Amazon Authors' page Twitter:@ jacolineloewen Linkedin: Jacoline Loewen Profile

April 2, 2009

Two ways of looking at things

There are always two ways to see a situation.
Take this economy, for example.
My friend Andy Fireman, an Angel investor involved in interesting companies, picked up my day with this comment:
"We need to think of this economy as perhaps the best opportunity we will ever see in our lives. The question is: how do we capitalize on this. Interesting story I heard ... Joe Kennedy Sr was worth only $4 mil in 1929 ... But by 1933 he was worth $180 mil. For him, the Great Depression was a golden opportunity.
So, how do we turn this economy into an opportunity?"

Thanks, Andy. I love positive people.

No comments: