Wealth Management

Voted #6 on Top 100 Family Business influencer on Wealth, Legacy, Finance and Investments: Jacoline Loewen My Amazon Authors' page Twitter:@ jacolineloewen Linkedin: Jacoline Loewen Profile

November 13, 2008

Take Your Design to Market

I get dazzled by the creations of entrepreneurs and here’s an example of crazy ideas that make it to the consumer market: Monsters.
I have Colin.
Colin likes to play computer games and fret about his future.
Sounds like my younger son, except he does not worry about anything except to ask when can he get a Hoodie with pictures of his industrial Metal rock band all over it. (Horrors!)
I brought Colin home and my son loved him. At first, he wanted to punch Colin - what is it with teenage males and rough play? Anyway, today Colin is off to school with my son and will be spending time in the media lab. So I guess I may have lost Colin…
Check out Monsters at Monster Factory.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute

'zzler said...

Monster Factory is the future!