I think that systemic risk in global financial markets has increased quite dramatically.
- What is the long term impact of one to two trillion dollar deficits in the U.S. annually for the next few years?
- Who will purchase all these treasury bonds”?
- Will the Federal Reserve ultimately resort to printing money?
- Will some of these big banks have to be nationalized.
- Do we have now, in effect, a bubble in U.S. treasuries?
- Will all the credit creation lead to major inflation three or four years out?
- Will we have a major crisis in the U.S. dollar over the next year or two?
This is all uncharted water and, no one on the face of the planet knows how it will play out.