Wealth Management

Voted #6 on Top 100 Family Business influencer on Wealth, Legacy, Finance and Investments: Jacoline Loewen My Amazon Authors' page Twitter:@ jacolineloewen Linkedin: Jacoline Loewen Profile

May 8, 2012

Soak product on BNN The Pitch actually WORKS!

Dry cleaners seem to have the whole cleaning business wrapped up - that is until I met SOAK on BNN The Pitch.
Jacqueline Save is the quirky entrepreneur running this washing product which just requires you to fill a sink, mix in some SOAK and then add your garment. I tried it on my cashmere blanket which was looking quite shabby. Shazaam - the dirt floated off and after drying, the blanket had recovered its early sharp colours and soft texture.
My picky mother then tried it on her white scarf and the brilliance of the white was impressive. I then did my winter coat which was looking mucky and ready to be retired. Again, back to the colour when I first bought it. This is an amazing product.
Jacqueline - where can I buy some more because you are saving me huge dry cleaning bills.

 @jacqueline_soak on BNN's The Pitch here: bit.ly/HaFOVJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I post your submit to my blog? I'll add a back-link to your forum. That’s one actually sweet post.

Have a look at my website - flu shot for pregnant women