Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 6 to 8:30 p.m., First Canadian Place Gallery, 100 King St West, Street Level, Toronto
- • Andrea Mandel-Campbell, Journalist and Author of ‘Why Mexicans Don’t Drink Molson’
- • Jacoline Loewen, Director, Loewen & Partners Inc
- • Dev Srinivasan, Vice President, BMO
- • Gordon Perchthold, Managing Partner, The RFP Company
Join IAAT’s debate as Andrea Mandel-Campbell – journalist and author of ‘Why Mexicans Don’t Drink Molson’, Jacoline Loewen – Director of Loewen & Partners Inc, Dev Srinivasan – Vice President of BMO, and Gordon Perchthold – Managing Partner of The RFP Company, together with the audience debate the question raised by Dean Kathleen Slaughter’s November 2nd statement in the Global & Mail Newspaper: “Canada Has Missed The Boat in Asia.”
Canada’s relevance in Asia is a critical issue for Canada’s future economic prosperity and should be a key election issue for Canadians to ponder.
Light snacks will be served.
- • IAAT Supporter*: $20 ($22.60 HST)
- • Renew for or become an IAAT Support and attend this event – for alumni who graduated in 2009 or before: $70 ($79.10 with HST)
- • Renew or become an IAAT Support and attend this event – for alumni who graduated in 2010 or after: $50($56.50 with HST)
- • Ivey Alumni: $40 ($45.20 with HST)
- • Non-Alumni: $50 ($56.50 with HST)
Register for Ivey Debate