Wealth Management

Voted #6 on Top 100 Family Business influencer on Wealth, Legacy, Finance and Investments: Jacoline Loewen My Amazon Authors' page Twitter:@ jacolineloewen Linkedin: Jacoline Loewen Profile

January 29, 2010

And how is the Canadian economy doing?

"When we see government stimulus end and the private sector to walk on its own two legs, I will feel a lot more confident," says David Rosenberg, Chief Economist & Strategist, Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc.
David spoke at YPO Leadership conference and gave the strong message that he is looking for sustainability. For investors, the market is being driven by government stimulus. This is the reason he is a bear on the US equity market. Canada is different as it is financial and commodities only, so much less of a diverse market. Resources have driven up the value of the Canadian dollar.
Look for multinationals who can benefit from the weaker Canadian dollar - those with Chinese and Indian businesses.

Posted by Jacoline Loewen, author of Money Magnet. See Financial Post video interview.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who loves to try different things. Presently I am building my personal photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a really brilliant website that explains how to make photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how precise the information given there iz. If some experts over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be grand and I would highly value it, cause I really love [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U guys rock.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i SDHC[/url] DS NetSurf)

Anonymous said...

usa and canada same sex dating sites [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]problems with carbon dating[/url] love and dating romance http://loveepicentre.com/ lesbian dating