Wealth Management

Voted #6 on Top 100 Family Business influencer on Wealth, Legacy, Finance and Investments: Jacoline Loewen My Amazon Authors' page Twitter:@ jacolineloewen Linkedin: Jacoline Loewen Profile

June 26, 2010

Do companies actually want to grow?

I have discovered in my work with business owners and private equity, that many owners do not want to grow their businesses. I found this wonderful twenty minute conversation between P. Bruce Hunter and Robert Gold invaluable. 
Robert is an accountant for many years to owners. He is himself an entrepreneur and business founder. Bruce drives a TEC group where he is to fire up Canadian business owners on the key issues. Bruce knows the right questions to ask - you know the ones, you do not want to think about them, never mind discuss them with someone like Bruce who is familiar with issues. I suggested to Bruce and Robert that they make this a weekly podcast conversation because they have a great chemistry. Here's Bruce about his podcast:
My recent interview with Robert Gold and Andrew Brown can be heard at BusinessCast.ca, the world's pre-eminent podcast for Entrepreneurs. I understand from Robert that it is the number one podcast on the Financial Post podcast page as of today. The subject of how to drive

No comments: